These sales conditions are concluded between on one side, the company YES PROVENCE with a share capital of €30,000 whose head office is located at 614 Route Départementale 7n 13670 Saint-Andiol registered in the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés of Tarascon under the number 882 502 313 hereinafter called "YES PROVENCE" and managing the website www.yesprovence.com and, on the other side, any natural or legal person called hereinafter "the client" and wishing to make a purchase via the website : www.yesprovence.com.
Terms and Conditions
The sales conditions are intended to define the contractual relations between YES PROVENCE and the customer as well as the applicable conditions to any vehicle rental made through the website www.yesprovence.com. The acquisition of a product through the current site implies unreserved acceptance by the customer of the sales conditions which he acknowledges having red during his order. Before any transaction, the customer declares in one hand that the rental of a vehicle on the web site www.yesprovence.com is limited to a personal use and on the other hand having full legal capacity, allowing him to commit the terms and sales conditions.
The company YES PROVENCE retains the possibility of modifying these sales conditions at any time, in order to comply with any new regulations or for the purpose of the use of the website. Therefore, the applicable conditions will be those prevailing on the date of the order by the customer.
The rental products offered are those which appears on the website www.yesprovence.com managed by the company YES PROVENCE within the limit of available vehicles. The company YES PROVENCE reserves the right to modify the assortment of products at any time. Each product is presented on the website in the form of a description containing its technical characteristics (number of seats, year...). The rental of vehicle without a chauffeur presented on the website is intended for all customers aged 21 minimum and in possession of a valid driving license since more than 1 year. Foreign driving licenses are accepted if they are written in Roman alphabet or accompanied by a valid sworn translation or an international driving license less than 3 years old. Foreign driving licenses must be valid for driving in France: driving in France with a foreign license issued by a non-EEC member state is authorized for one year after the first date of entry indicated on the visa.
The rates appearing on the products sheets of the internet catalog are prices in Euros (€) all taxes included (TTC) taking into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order. Any change in the rate of VAT may be reflected in the price of the products. The company YES PROVENCE reserves the right to modify its prices at any time, being understood however that the price appearing in the catalog on the day of the order will be the only applicable price to the customer. The indicated price do not include delivery costs, invoiced in addition to the price of the product ordered (see our different packages).
4. Order and payment methods
Before any reservation, the customer must create an account on the site www.yesprovence.com. The account creation section is accessible directly from the side menu bar. On each visit, if the customer wishes to order or consult his account (order status, profile...) must identify himself using the username and password he has created. The company YES PROVENCE offers its customers to order and pay for its products in several stages, with 3 payment options to choose from:
Bank transfer payment
- The customer selects the products he wishes to order in the cart, modifies it if necessary (quantities, references...), checks the delivery address or provides a new one.
- Then, the shipping costs are calculated and submitted to the customer, as well as the name of the carrier. Then, he chooses the payment method of his choice: bank transfer payment.
- Finally, the last step allows him to check all the information, read and accept these terms and conditions by checking the corresponding box, then invites him to confirm his order by clicking on the "confirm my order" button.
- This last click forms the final conclusion of the contract.
- Upon validation, the customer receives an order confirming the registration of his order. In order to finalize his payment and trigger the processing of his order, the customer must contact his bank to make the transfer corresponding to the amount of the order to the YES PROVENCE's bank account, details of which will be given to the customer.
- Upon reception of the transfer, the order will be processed and the customer will be informed by e-mail.
- The company YES PROVENCE will dispatch the products no earlier than 2 working days after receipt of the transfer corresponding to the order, subject to provisions.
Credit card secured payment
- The customer selects the products he wishes to order in the cart, modifies if necessary (quantity, references...), verifies the delivery address or provides a new one.
- Then the shipping costs are calculated and submitted to the customer, as well as the name of the carrier. Then, he chooses the payment method of his choice: Payment by STRIPE.
- Next step offers him to check all the information, read and accept the terms and conditions by checking the corresponding box, then invites him to confirm his order by clicking on the confirm my order button.
- Finally, the customer is redirected to the secure STRIPE interface in order to securely enter their STRIPE account or personal credit card details. If the payment is accepted, the order is recorded and the contract definitively formed.
- Paiement by STRIPE account or credit card is irrevocable.
- In the event of fraudulent use thereof, the customer may require the cancellation of payment by credit card, the amount paid will be re-credited or returned.
- The responsibility of the credit card holder is not engaged if the payment has been proven to be made fraudulently, remotely, without physical use of his card.
- To obtain reimbursement of the fraudulent debit and any bank charges that the transaction may have caused, the card holder must contest, in writing, the debit with his bank within 70 days of the transaction, or even 120 days if the contract biding provides it.
- The amounts withdrawn are reimbursed by bank transfer within a maximum period of one month after receipt of the written dispute formed by the card holder.
- No cost of restitution of the sum can be charged to the card holder.
- Confirmation of an order implies acceptance of these terms and conditions, the confirmation of having perfect knowledge of it and the renunciation to take advantage of its own conditions of purchase.
- All the data provided and the confirmation recorded will constitute proof of the transaction.
- If the customer has an e-mail address and if he has entered it on his order form, the company YES PROVENCE will send him by e-mail confirmation of his order.
- If the customer wishes to contact the company YES PROVENCE he can do so either by mail at the following address: YES PROVENCE 614 Route départementale 7n 13670 Saint-Andiol; either by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: +33 (0)188.8.131.52.78.
5. Retention of title
The company YES PROVENCE retains full and entire ownership of the rented products offered on the site : www.yesprovence.com.
Under article L121-20 of the consumer Code, the customer has a period of 14 working days from delivery of his order to exercise his right of withdrawal and thus return the product to the seller for a reimbursement at 50% of the invoice amount. Once this deadline has passed, YES PROVENCE will no longer reimburse, 100% of the invoice will be collected.
Delivery are made to the address indicated on the order form and must be located in the agreed geographical area. In case of pick-up by the customer, the address of our depot will be communicated to him. For delivery to the place of his choice, the customer must indicate a valid address when he places the reservation.
All complaints, requests for exchange or reimbursements must be sent by post to the following address: YES PROVENCE 614 Route Départementale 7n 13670 Saint-Andiol, within 30 days after the end of the service.
All vehicles supplied by the company YES PROVENCE are insured with third party liability insurance taken in accordance with legal provisions. This insurance covers damage caused by the driver (registered in the rental contract) to third parties. It does not guarantee damage of any kind caused to the rental vehicle. It does not guarantee theft. YES PROVENCE disclaims all responsability for damage caused to its vehicles by the user during a rental. The customer must pay all costs generated by possible damage : towing, parts replacement, repair work, loss of activity during the repair... In the event of an accident, the customer must immediatly report it to YES PROVENCE. Whether he is responsible or not, the customer must provide a mutual agreed accident report form as soon as possible within 48 hours of the accident and before the end of the rental contract. In the event of damage to the vehicle, the customer must not have it repaired without the prior agreement of YES PROVENCE. Failure to comply with these obligations, the customer will be liable for the amount of the damage.
The company YES PROVENCE in the distance and on-line selling process is only bound by an obligation of means. It cannot be held liable for damage resulting from the use of the Internet such as loss of data, intrusion, virus, service breakdown, or other involuntary problems.
The driver must pay the fine in case of speeding or any other traffic violation, YES PROVENCE disclaims all responsibility.
11. Intellectual property
All elements of the website www.yesprovence.com are and remain the intellectual and exclusive property of the company YES PROVENCE. No one is authorized to produce, exploit, or use for any reason whatsoever, even partially, elements of the site whether in the form of photo, logo, visual or text.
12. Personal data
The company YES PROVENCE undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of the informations provided by the customer, wich he would have to transmit for the use of certain services. All information concerning him is subject to the provisions of Law N°78-17 of January 6, 1978. As such, the web user has the right to access, modify, and delete information about him. He can request it at any time by mail to the following address: YES PROVENCE 614 Route Départementale 7n 13670 Saint-Andiol.
13. Settlement of disputes
These distance selling terms and conditions are subject to French law. For all disputes or litigation, the competent court will be the Tribunal de Commerce of Tarascon.
14. Return of the vehicule
The vehicle rented by the copany YES PROVENCE must be returned in the same condition as found when received. The customer must ensure the good conservation and the reasonable use of the vehicle and keep it in a good state of cleanliness. In the event of noncompliance with internal and/or external cleanliness, YES PROVENCE reserves the right to invoice the customer for the cleaning costs.
The customer who does not respect the return times mentioned in the contract, may be billed for an additional day.
In the event of late payment, a penalty equal to 3 times the legal interest rate will be payable (Decree 2009-138 of February 9, 2009).
Resellers: the failure to pay our invoices, falls within the scope of the law of 31 December 1975 on subcontracting; may involve a complaint addressed directly to the end customer after we have notified it by registered letter. In the event of disputes and whatever their nature, the Tribunal de Commerce of Tarascon is competent. The fixed compensation for recovery costs is €40.
15. Technical issue/vehicle breakdown
In the event of a technical issue, please call YES PROVENCE at
+33 (0)184.108.40.206.78, we will communicate the procedures to follow for assistance. YES PROVENCE will not reimburse the service but directly offers the customer to reschedule a rental on a new day at no additional cost.